Old School Sports Day Hen Games
Each hen group will be broken into “houses” where you will compete against the others to accumulate the most points for your “house” All of the old sports day classics will be on show in this event ranging from the egg and spoon race, bean bag on the head race, sack race and many more child hood classics.
Included in this at the half time interval is a “Mr and Mrs Quiz” which provides that personal touch for the special day. This event is guaranteed to take you back to your old school days and you bouncing around on space hoppers and laughing your way down the track with a bean bag on your head. Cheered on by your team mates make sure you’re the champions and not collecting the wooden spoon.
The amount of people per team will be decided on the day depending on final numbers. The houses will wear different colour bibs and headbands. (Number of teams = group size dependant)
- Egg and Spoon Race
- Bean Bag on Head Race
- Wheelbarrow Race
- Space Hopper Race
- Sack Race
- Hula Hoop Race
- 3 Legged Race
- Skipping Race
- More Available
- Event Coordinator who acts as a Referee
- Sports Day Bibs and Headbands
- Classic Sports Day Events
- Mr & Mrs Quiz (available for hen events)
NEED TO KNOW
- Sports footwear is advised
- Subject to availability we have indoor and outdoor facilities in set locations around the UK
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
Old School Sports Hen Games - Enquiries
- Send us an enquiry or call us on 01235 330131 with the date and times that you would like us to host your Old School Sports Day event.
- We email you a link to your online event page where you can pay your £50 non refundable deposit to confirm your event.
- Final group numbers and balance due three weeks before your event.
- Once your balance has been paid we will email you with an electronic event pack containing all the details of your booking.