Get the adrenaline pumping and your competitive juices flowing with Archery Combat. A hybrid of archery, paintball and dodgeball, this event will be more action-packed than you ever expected. Get ready for the arrows to start flying!
Put your hunter skills to the test using our up to date Archery Combat equipment. The arrows have a specially designed rubber tip, so you can fire straight at your enemies without fear of anyone being hurt. Bring out your competitive side by facing off against each other in the Battlezone, using your skill, technique and agility make sure you’re the last man standing! Or simply let loose and have fun with several exciting mini games.
Archery Combat Games can include Battle Zone, Last Man Standing, Medic, Capture the Flag and More.
- Venue Hire
- Archery Combat equipment
- Event Coordinator
- Archery Combat games
NEED TO KNOW
- Sports footwear is advised (no studs or moulded boots)
- The majority of our events are held outdoors on 3G pitches
- Subject to availability we have indoor facilities in set locations around the UK
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
- Groups 10-18 play for 60 minutes, groups 19+ play for 90 minutes
Archery Combat - Enquiries
"*" indicates required fields
MULTI ACTIVITY PACKAGES
All activities except for the Foot Golf Tournament are held at the same venue, most venues have changing facilities and some have a bar on site for after your event. Some activities are dependent on location. View our Activities page to see more of the activities we can offer.
- Send us an enquiry or call us on 01235 330133 with the date and times that you would like us to host your Old School Sports Day event.
- We email you a link to your online event page where you can pay your £50 non refundable deposit to confirm your event.
- Final group numbers and balance due three weeks before your event.
- Once your balance has been paid we will email you with an electronic event pack containing all the details of your booking.