Cocktail Making Class
Become a cocktail pro with a Cocktail Making Class held at a city centre venue. It’s the perfect warm up for your night out! A dedicated mixologist will be exclusively yours throughout the Cocktail Making Class.
Learning to make cocktails at one of our masterclasses means mixing up delicious premium spirits with tasty mixers, juicy fruit and adding fun garnishes while learning the tips, tricks and techniques to shaking up the perfect cocktail. Once you’ve mixed, muddled and shaken to create your amazing cocktails, you and your party get to enjoy them all before heading off for an amazing night out.
- Exclusive Professional Mixologist
- City Centre Venue
- Cocktail Making Games
NEED TO KNOW
- Masterclass last approximately 60-90 minutes depending on venue and group size
- Participants must be 18 or over to participate
- Food and Meal upgrades are often available just ask the team for more details (location and venue dependent)
Cocktail Making Class - Enquiries
"*" indicates required fields
Cocktail Making venues are nationwide and the class style and venue will vary depending on location. You can see some of our popular locations in the list below
- Send us an enquiry or call us on 01235 330133 with the date and times that you would like us to host your Old School Sports Day event.
- We email you a link to your online event page where you can pay your £50 non refundable deposit to confirm your event.
- Final group numbers and balance due three weeks before your event.
- Once your balance has been paid we will email you with an electronic event pack containing all the details of your booking.