Old School Sports Day Oxford
Relive those childhood memories in Oxford as you take part in up to nine classic sports day events from the egg and spoon race to the wheelbarrow race and many more.
OXFORD OLD SCHOOL SPORTS DAY VENUES
Our main Oxford venue is located a short fifteen minute drive south of Oxford, the venue has newly laid 3G pitches, changing facilities, showers and on site parking. Our secondary venue is located fifteen mintues north east of Oxford and includes the same facilities. The venue used will depend on availability for your date required at the time of booking.
We can host during the week but timings will be dependant on venue availability at the time of booking. Saturday and Sundays are the most popular days to participate in Old School Sports Day but we do get booked up early.
Oxford Old School Sports Day Events are ideal for:
- Hen Parties
- Stag Do Weekends
- Adult Birthdays
- Junior Parties
- Groups of Friends
- Corporate Events and Team Building Activites
- Sports Teams and more!
INFORMATION: We often use outdoor facilities with excellent third generation football pitches. Old School Sports Day is hard work so playing outside enables you to keep cool.
EVENT DURATIONS: Groups of 10-24 players play for 60 minutes, 25+ players play for 90 minutes.
Old School Sports Day Oxford - Enquire Now!
Online Event Page
Sports Day Equipment
Mr & Mrs Quiz
Multi Activity Packages
Why not combine Old School Sports Day with one or more of our activities to create your own Multi Activity day? These packages are ideal for Stag and Hen Weekends, Birthday Events and Team Building Days.
All activities except for the Foot Golf Tournament are held at the same venue, most venues have changing facilities, and some have a bar on site for after your event. Some activities are dependent on location.
- Send us an enquiry or call us on 01235 330131 with the date and times that you would like us to host your Old School Sports Day event.
- We email you a link to your online event page where you can pay your £50 non refundable deposit to confirm your event.
- Final group numbers and balance due three weeks before your event.
- Once your balance has been paid we will email you with an electronic event pack containing all the details of your booking.